White Chocolate and Cherry Cookies
1 cmargarine, softened
3/4 cgranulated sugar
3/4 cfirmly packed brown sugar (light or dark ok)
1 tspvanilla extract
2 1/4 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking soda
1 pkgwhite chocolate chips
1 1/2 cdried premium cherries (i used sun-maid brand)
1 ccoarsley chopped cashews. (i have used pecans when i had no cashews)
How to Make White Chocolate and Cherry Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- put margarine, granulated sugar, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla in large mixing bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed 3-4 minutes until well combined.
- Combine flour and baking soda. Gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture and mix well.
- Stir in white chocolate chips, dried cherries and cashews.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased baking sheet. Bake 10-12 minutes until light golden brown. Do not overbake. Transfer to wire rack to cool. Makes 4-5 doz.