White Chip Cookies
★★★★★ 2 votes5
2 1/2 cflour
1 cpacked light brown sugar
1 1/2 stickbutter
1/2 tspbaking soda
1(12 ounce) bag white chip morsels
How to Make White Chip Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream the eggs and butter. Add the vanilla, baking soda, brown sugar and sugar. Slowly add in the flour and then add the white chips.
- Form into your desired ball size and place on cookie sheet pan. Bake 12 minutes.
- When they are done, remove quickly from cookie sheet pan with a metal spatula and place on cooling rack.
- * I was able to come out with 42 cookies. *