White Chip Cookies
★★★★★ 2 votes5
- 2 1/2 c
- 3/4 c
- 1 c
- packed light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 stick
- 1 Tbsp
- 1/2 tsp
- baking soda
- (12 ounce) bag white chip morsels
How to Make White Chip Cookies
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cream the eggs and butter. Add the vanilla, baking soda, brown sugar and sugar. Slowly add in the flour and then add the white chips.
- 3Form into your desired ball size and place on cookie sheet pan. Bake 12 minutes.
- 4When they are done, remove quickly from cookie sheet pan with a metal spatula and place on cooling rack.
- 5* I was able to come out with 42 cookies. *