When Women Bake Cookies !!!
I made this up for my new friend Bill on JAP, because he joked about it on my recipe "When Men Bake Cookies"...
They are both real recipes... but I did them both as jokes...
I hope you enjoy them....
The reason I put tools on this recipe... is because nothing turns a woman on more than her man working with tools fixing things around the house!!!
I got this photo from the net.
How to Make When Women Bake Cookies !!!
- 1Roll out cookie dough.
- 2Use tool shaped cookie cutters to cut out cookies.
- 3Place cookies on parchment lined baking sheet.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for 8-12 minutes.
- 5Remove from oven. Cool completely.
- 6Divide frosting up into small bowls. Make desired colors of frosting. Frost cookies.