Wedding Cake Cookies
- 3 1/2 c
- 1/2 Tbsp
- 2 tsp
- baking powder
- 2 stick
- unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- powdered sugae
How to Make Wedding Cake Cookies
- 2Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 3Whisk together flour, salt, and baking powder in a medium bowl.
- 4In a seperate, larger, bowl, combine butter and sugar with an electric mixer until fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- 5Add eggs one at a time, mixing well in between.
- 6Transfer half of dough onto a well-floured surface. Roll one half of dough untill about 1/4 inch thick (I don't expect you to break out the ruler, don't worry). Store other half in fridge.
- 7Using cookie cutters, cut dough into shapes (or wedding cakes) and put on other cookie sheet. The recipe my friend gave me didn't say to grease the sheet, so I didn't, but some of the cookies stuck. I got them up easily ehough with a knife though, so it is up to you.
- 8Repeat step 7 with other half of dough.
- 9Bake 11-13 minutes. I baked them 9, and the ones on the dark pan were slightly burnt, but nothing to cry about. I suggest you put it on for short intervals, and check them in between.
- 11Put confectioners sugar and milk into a bowl, and mix. These instructions are very vague because amounts depend on how many cookies you make.
- 12To make them more fun, put a little icing into small bowls and make funky colors. We (me and my decorating team, A.K.A the kids + friends) ended up with orange, purple, green, light/pinkish red, green, and a pretty blue/green color.
- 13ENJOY YOUR DELICIOUS SUGAR COOKIES IN DISGUISE!!!
(or are they?????)