Walnut, Peanutbutter and Coconut Cookies
How to Make Walnut, Peanutbutter and Coconut Cookies
- 1In a large bowl, cream butter, white sugar, and brown sugar, eggs and vanilla extract, beat until smooth, then add peanut butter and mix well.
- 2In another bowl mix together flour, baking soda, and salt
- 3Then add the flour a little at a time to the sugar and butter mixture.
- 4Then add walnuts and coconut and mix well.
- 5Place the cookie mixture to wax paper and roll into a log and refrigerate for 15 minutes. Doesn't matter size of log, use your own judgement on how big you want your cookies.
- 6Cut the log into 1/4 inch thick and place onto greased cookie sheet and bake for 12 minutes.