★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 c
- butter, softened
- 1/4 c
- powdered sugar
- 2 tsp
- 1 Tbsp
- 2 c
- 1 c
- chopped walnuts
- powdered sugar for dusting
How to Make Walnut Crescents
- 1Cream butter and powdered sugar together.
- 2Add vanilla and water and mix until well incorporated.
- 3Add flour, a little bit at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- 4Stir in walnuts.
- 5Roll by hand into one inch balls and then into crescent shapes. Place 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 6Bake in a 375 degree oven for 20 minutes or until bottom begins to brown slightly. Top should be light in color.
- 7Let cool on pan for about 15 minutes and carefully remove from cookie sheet. They are very delicate.
- 8Dust with powdered sugar when completely cooled.