★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 cbutter, softened
1/4 cpowdered sugar
1 cchopped walnuts
·powdered sugar for dusting
How to Make Walnut Crescents
- Cream butter and powdered sugar together.
- Add vanilla and water and mix until well incorporated.
- Add flour, a little bit at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Stir in walnuts.
- Roll by hand into one inch balls and then into crescent shapes. Place 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 20 minutes or until bottom begins to brown slightly. Top should be light in color.
- Let cool on pan for about 15 minutes and carefully remove from cookie sheet. They are very delicate.
- Dust with powdered sugar when completely cooled.