Viennese chocolate cookies
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 stick
- 1/2 c
- confectioners' sugar
- 21/3 c
- all purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp
- cocoa, unsweetened
- 3 Tbsp
- 4 oz
- plain chocolate
- just a little confectioner sugar to sprinkle on cookies when done
How to Make Viennese chocolate cookies
- 1preheat oven to 350 degrees. cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. work in flower, cocoa powder and cornstarch.
- 2pipe mixture on a gressed baking dish in long strips or with a star tip for your bags. back for about 18 to 20 minutes.
- 3melt the chocolate. dip half the cookie into the chocolate and leave to set on a non stick paper.
- 4dust the uncoated halves of the cookie with confectioner sugar.