Very Decadent Easy Blondies
These feature chocolate chunks and macadamia nuts. MMM.....
And they are easy to make and very rich and satisifying.
- 1 1/2 c
- all purpose flour
- 1 tsp
- baking powder
- 1/2 tsp
- 3/4 c
- 3/4 c
- brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 c
- butter, softened
- 2 large
- 2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 pkg
- semi-sweet chocolate chunks
- (if chocolate chunks are not available you can coarsely chop a 10 ounce chocolate bar and substitute)
- 1 jar(s)
- macadamia nuts (3.5 ounces or 3/4 cup), coarsely chopped
- 2 Tbsp
- large crystal decorator's sugar
How to Make Very Decadent Easy Blondies
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9 by 13 inch pan and set aside.
Stir together flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- 2With electric mixer beat together sugar, brown sugar,and butter until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Add flour mixture. Beat at low speed until well blended. With a spatula stir in chocolate and nuts.
Spread batter evenly in prepared pan. Sprinkle large crystal decorator's sugar evenly over batter. Bake for 25-30 minutes. Cool completely before cutting.