Vanishing Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
1 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1/2 cgranulated sugar
1 1/2 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking soda
1 tspground cinnamon
1/2 tspsalt, optional
3 coats, quick or old-fashioned, uncooked
How to Make Vanishing Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat together butter and sugars until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well.
- Add combined flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- Stir in raisins and oats and drop by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for ten minutes, until lightly browned.