Unique Lizzy's Pancake Cookies
How to Make Unique Lizzy's Pancake Cookies
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Mix butter, eggs, and sugar in a large mixing bowl. Stir until thoroughly mixed.
- 2Add vanilla, nutmeg, cinnamon, and salt to sugar mixture. Mix thoroughly.
- 3Combine flour, baking soda, and baking powder in a small bowl. Add to sugar mixture a little at a time and stir thoroughly after each addition.
- 4Place 2 tablespoon mounds on a standard size cookie sheet (fits 12). Bake 10-12 minutes.
- 5Cool cookies for about 30 seconds and remove quickly from the cookie sheet.