Unique Lizzy's Pancake Cookies
6 Tbspbutter (softened)
2 tspvanilla extract
3 cpancake mix
1 tspbaking soda
1 tspbaking powder
How to Make Unique Lizzy's Pancake Cookies
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Mix butter, eggs, and sugar in a large mixing bowl. Stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Add vanilla, nutmeg, cinnamon, and salt to sugar mixture. Mix thoroughly.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and baking powder in a small bowl. Add to sugar mixture a little at a time and stir thoroughly after each addition.
- Place 2 tablespoon mounds on a standard size cookie sheet (fits 12). Bake 10-12 minutes.
- Cool cookies for about 30 seconds and remove quickly from the cookie sheet.