Ultimate mini M&M cookies
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 c(2 sticks) butter, softened
1/2 cgranulated sugar
1/2 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1 tspvanilla extract
2 call-purpose flour
1/2 tspbaking soda
1 cm&m mini baking bits
3/4 cchopped nuts (optional)
How to Make Ultimate mini M&M cookies
- Preheat oven to 350F. In large bowl cream butter and sugars till light and fluffy; beat in egg and vanilla.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt; blend into creamed mix. Stir in M&M's and nuts.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonful about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-13 minutes, or until edges are lightly brown and centers are still soft. Do not over bake.
- Cool 1 minute on cookie sheet; cool completely on wire racks. Store in tightly covered container