Ultimate Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 1/4
- cup firmly packed brown sugar
- cup crisco® butter shortening
- tablespoons milk
- tablespoon vanilla extract
- large egg
- 1 3/4
- cup pillsbury best® all purpose flour. "if you use self rising flour use 1/2 tsp baking powder, 1/8 tsp of baking soda and 1/4 tsp salt."
- teaspoon salt
- teaspoon baking soda
- cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
How to Make Ultimate Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Combine brown sugar, shortening, milk and vanilla in large bowl. Beat at medium speed of electric mixer until light and fluffy. Beat egg into creamed mixture.
- 2COMBINE flour, salt and baking soda. Mix into creamed mixture until just blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
- 3DROP rounded tablespoonfuls of dough 3-inches apart onto a greased baking sheet.
- 4BAKE 8 to 10 minutes for chewy cookies, or 11 to 13 minutes for crisp cookies. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet on a cooling rack. Remove cookies to rack to cool completely.