Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 3/4 c
- butter flavor shortening (crisco)
- 1 1/4 c
- firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 to 2 Tbsp
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 3/4 c
- all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp
- 3/4 tsp
- baking soda
- 1 c
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 c
- coarsely chopped walnuts
How to Make Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1Heat oven to 375 degrees. Cream Crisco, sugar, milk and vanilla. Beat at medium speed of electric mixer. Beat egg into creamed mixture.
- 2Combine flour, salt and soda. Mix into creamed mixture until blended. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- 3Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheet. I use parchment paper. Bake at 375 for 8 to 10 minutes. Cookies will appear moist. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet before placing on cooling rack.