How to Make Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Combine shortening, brown sugar, milk and vanilla in large bowl.
- 3Beat at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended then beat in egg.
- 4Combine flour, salt and baking soda.
- 5Mix into creamed mixture at low speed until just blended, then stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- 6Drop rounded tablespoonfuls of dough 3 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheet.
- 7Bake at 375 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes for chewy cookies (they will look light and moist-do not overbake),11 to 13 minutes for crisp cookies.
- 8Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet and remove to cooling rack.