Choco-Cherry Chip Cookies
★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 stickunsalted butter
1 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1 cwhite sugar
3 call purpose flour
1/2 tspbaking soda
1/2 tspbaking powder
2 csemi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cchopped dried cherries
How to Make Choco-Cherry Chip Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat butter until creamy. Add sugars and beat until nice and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time. Add vanilla mix until combined.
- Add baking soda and baking powder, then salt, then flour.
- Finally add chocolate chips and cherries. (I put 2 cups in the recipe but I eyeball it until the chocolate ratio is what I want)
- Drop 1 inch balls of dough onto ungreased cookie sheet and bake 8 to 10 minutes depending on oven. Cookies should be golden brown around the edges. They will puff up and sink slightly, but they stay gooey and delicious!