Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies
★★★★★ 1 vote5
4 1/2 cflour
2 tspbaking soda
1/2 cwhite sugar
1 1/2 cpacked brown sugar
2(3.4oz.) packages vanilla pudding
2 croom tempature unsalted butter
1 Tbspvanilla extract
4 cmilk chocolate chips
How to Make Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Sift together the flour, salt and baking soda, and set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar.
- Beat in the instant pudding mix until blended, just the mix don't actually make the pudding.
- Stir in the eggs and vanilla.
- Blend in the flour mixture you put aside.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Drop cookies onto ungreased cookie sheets
- Bake 10-12 Minutes, then let cool.