Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 4 1/2 c
- 1 tsp
- 2 tsp
- baking soda
- 1/2 c
- white sugar
- 1 1/2 c
- packed brown sugar
- (3.4oz.) packages vanilla pudding
- 2 c
- room tempature unsalted butter
- 1 Tbsp
- vanilla extract
- 4 c
- milk chocolate chips
How to Make Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Sift together the flour, salt and baking soda, and set aside.
- 2In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar.
- 3Beat in the instant pudding mix until blended, just the mix don't actually make the pudding.
- 4Stir in the eggs and vanilla.
- 5Blend in the flour mixture you put aside.
- 6Add chocolate chips.
- 7Drop cookies onto ungreased cookie sheets
- 8Bake 10-12 Minutes, then let cool.