Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookie n’ Oreo Fudge Brown
Found this online at a site called Kevin & Amanada. posted their pictures.
1 cbutter (2 sticks)
3/4 clight brown sugar
1 Tbsppure vanilla
1 tspbaking soda
2 cmilk chocolate chips (12 oz)
1 pkgdouble stuffed oreos
1 pkgbrownie mix (8 x 13) family size
1/4 chot fudge topping
How to Make Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookie n’ Oreo Fudge Brown
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream the butter and both sugars in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed for 3-5 minutes. Add the eggs and vanilla and mix well to thoroughly combine.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt, then slowly incorporate into the mixer until the flour is just combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes. Remove foil and continue baking for an additional 15-25 minutes.
- Let cool completely before cutting — brownies may still be gooey in the middle when still warm, but will set up perfectly once cooled. Enjoy!!
- To half this recipe for an 8×8 brownie mix, simply half the chocolate chip cookie dough ingredients.