Ultimate Chocolate Chip and Toffee Cookie
2 call purpose flour
1/2 tspbaking soda
3/4 cunsalted butter, melted
1 cpacked brown sugar
1/2 cwhite sugar
1 Tbspvanilla extract
2 csemi-sweet chocolate chips
3/4 chersey toffee pieces
How to Make Ultimate Chocolate Chip and Toffee Cookie
- Preheat oven to 325. I use a baking stone so I don't grease my pan but if you use glass or metal you might want to.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the melted butter, brown sugar and white sugar until well blended. Beat in the vanilla, egg and egg yolk until light and creamy.
- Sift together the flour, baking soda and salt; then mix with sugar mixture until it is just blended. You don't need to over mix. I use a low setting on my Kitchen aid.
- Mix in the chocolate chips and toffee. Drop cookie dough ¼ cup at a time onto the prepared cookie sheets. Cookies should be about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the edges are lightly toasted. Cool on baking sheets for a few minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.