Two Ingredient Lemon Bars
I haven't tried these yet but wanted to share the recipe
- 1 box
- angel food cake mix( i use betty crocker)
- 2 can(s)
- lemon pie filling ( total of 42 oz) i used comstock pie filling
How to Make Two Ingredient Lemon Bars
- 1Mix dry cake mix and cans of pie filling together in large bowl.I just mixed it by hand...
- 2Pour into greased 9 x 13″ baking pan.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until top is starting to brown.
NOTE...Mine took the full 25 minutes to get done and did not brown on top at all :))
- 4Cool on wire rack and sprinkle with powered sugar. It has a melt in your mouth spongy texture.