★★★★★ 1 vote5
- cooking spray
- ( 14 oz) can eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- ( 7 .4 oz ) packages chocolate chip muffin mix
- foil- wrapped chocolate - covered caramel candies, unwrapped
- 5 oz
- unsweetened chocolate
- 1/4 c
- 2/3 c
- chopped pecans
How to Make Turtle Fudge Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1Heat oven to 350
- 2Coat cookie sheet with spray.
- 3Microwave chocolate and butter in bowl until butter is melted.Stir until chocolate is melted and smooth.Stir in condensed milk Stir in muffin mix until blended- Roll tablespoonfuls of dough into balls.Dip bottoms into pecans.Place on sheet with nut side up, 2" apart
- 4Bake 7 to 8 mins or just until cookies look slightly crackled and centers are still soft- Press a chocolate-covered caramel candy into center of cookie. Place on rack- Swirl chocolate gently with knife while candy is warm, if desired.