Tropical Treat Bars
1 1/2 cgraham cracker crumbs
1/2 cmelted butter
14 ozcan sweetened condensed milk
1 cdried chopped pineapple
1 cwhite chocolate chips
1 csweetened flaked coconut
1 cslivered almonds
How to Make Tropical Treat Bars
- Mix graham cracker crumbs and melted butter together and press into a 8 x 11 baking dish.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crust.
- Sprinkle evenly with remaining ingredients.
- Bake at 350 for 25-27 minutes. Coconut will be toasted golden brown.
- Cool completely, about an hour. Cut into bars.