Triple-Layer Cracker Toffee Bars
- buttery rectangular crackers (13.7 oz box)
- 1 can(s)
- sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
- 1 c
- brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 c
- 1/4 c
- 1 bag(s)
- milk chocolate chips
How to Make Triple-Layer Cracker Toffee Bars
- 1Line 13 x 9-inch pan with foil. Spray foil with cooking spray. Place 30 of the crackers in bottom of pan.
- 2In 2-quart sauce pan, mix condensed milk, brown sugar, butter and milk. Cook over medium heat until butter is melted, stirring frequently. Increase heat to medium-high' heat to boil. Boil 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- 3Pour one-third of the caramel mixture over crackers in pan. Arrange 30 of the crackers over caramel. Top one-third of the remaining caramel mixture. Repeat with remaining crackers and caramel.
- 4In small microwaveable bowl, microwave chocolate chips uncovered on high for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted and smooth. Pour over caramel; spread evenly. Refrigerate about 1 hour or until set. Cut into 6 rows by 8 rows. Store covered up to 4 days.