Triple chocolate toffee cookies
2 1/4 call purpose flour
1/2 cunsweetened cocoa
1 tspbaking soda
1 cunsalted butter at room temperature
1 ctightly packed dark brown sugar
3/4 cgranulated sugar
1 1/2 tspvanilla extract
1/2of an 8 oz. package milk chocolate morsels
18 oz. package dark chocolate morsels
18 oz. package english toffee baking bits (heath is good)
How to Make Triple chocolate toffee cookies
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Sift together cocoa, flour, baking soda, and salt into a bowl and set aside.
- Cream together the butter and both sugars with electric mixer for about 2 minutess or light in color. Add the eggs into the mixture one at a time. Now add the vanilla and mix well.
- Now you will add the dry mixture into the mix 1 cup at a time, making sure the dry is completely mixed in before adding another cup.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and toffee evenly throughout the dough.
- Now line a cookie sheet with either a silicone baking mat or parchment paper and drop the cookies by spoonfuls onto the sheet. I would keep them at least 1 1/2 to 2 inches apart. Bake for 12 to 14 minutes.