Triple chocolate toffee cookies
- 2 1/4 c
- all purpose flour
- 1/2 c
- unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tsp
- baking soda
- 1/4 tsp
- 1 c
- unsalted butter at room temperature
- 1 c
- tightly packed dark brown sugar
- 3/4 c
- granulated sugar
- large eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- of an 8 oz. package milk chocolate morsels
- 8 oz. package dark chocolate morsels
- 8 oz. package english toffee baking bits (heath is good)
How to Make Triple chocolate toffee cookies
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Sift together cocoa, flour, baking soda, and salt into a bowl and set aside.
- 3Cream together the butter and both sugars with electric mixer for about 2 minutess or light in color. Add the eggs into the mixture one at a time. Now add the vanilla and mix well.
- 4Now you will add the dry mixture into the mix 1 cup at a time, making sure the dry is completely mixed in before adding another cup.
- 5Stir in the chocolate chips and toffee evenly throughout the dough.
- 6Now line a cookie sheet with either a silicone baking mat or parchment paper and drop the cookies by spoonfuls onto the sheet. I would keep them at least 1 1/2 to 2 inches apart. Bake for 12 to 14 minutes.