Tres Leches Coconut Macaroons
These are gluten-free cookies!!!
- 14 oz. bags sweetenend coconut
- 2 can(s)
- sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 c
- sour cream
- 2 Tbsp
- heavy cream
- 1 Tbsp
- mexican vanilla
- 3 lb
- dipping chocolate, melted
How to Make Tres Leches Coconut Macaroons
- 1In largest mixing bowl, mix all ingredients till thoroughly combined.
- 2Using a # 12 Disher,(scoop), gently scoop out batter and press into scoop.
- 3Place on parchment or silicone lined baking sheet, one inch apart.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes. They should be nicely toasted and very fragrant.
- 5Cool completely and if desired, dip halfway in melted chocolate and place on wax paper and into the freezer till dry.