Touchdown Chocolate Bars1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 1.75 c
- unsifted flour
- 1 c
- 1/4 c
- 1/2 c
- butter, cold
- egg, beaten
- 1 can(s)
- sweetened condensed milk
- 2 c
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 c
- chopped nuts
How to Make Touchdown Chocolate Bars
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Combine flour, sugar and cocoa, cut in margarine until crumbly.
- 3Add egg; mix until well blended.
- 4Reserve 1 1/2 cups crumb mixture.
- 5Press remainder evenly on bottom of greased
13x9" baking pan.
- 6Bake 10 minutes.
- 7In saucepan, combine sweetened condensed milk and 1 cup chocolate chips.
- 8Over low heat, cook and stir until chips melt and mixture is smooth.
- 9Spread evenly over prepared crust.
- 10Add nuts and remaining 1 cup chocolate chips to reserved crumb mixture; sprinkle evenly over top.
- 11Bake 25-30 minutes or until center is set.
- 13Cut into bars.
- 14Store covered at room temperature.