★★★★★ 2 votes5
- 1/2cup stick
- (1stick) butter or margarine softened,
- plus3tbls sugar,divided
- 2 3/4cups
- all purpose flour
- of baking soda
- of salt
- 1 1/3cups
- (8-ounce package) heath bits'o brickle toffee bits
- ground cinnamon
2 TEAS CREAM OF TARTAR
How to Make TOFFEE STUDDED SNICKERDOODLES
- 1pre heat oven to 375*f (2.)Beat butter,shortening,and 1cup suger in bowel until fluffy,Add eggs,beat thoroughly.Stir together flour,cream of tartar.baking soda&salt;gradually add to butter mixture.beating until well blended.
- 2Stir in toffee bits.(3)Stir togeather remaining 3Tabls of sugar and cinnamon mixture,shape dough into 1 1/2-inch balls roll in cinnamon&sugar mixture. place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- 3(4)Bake 9-11 minutes or until lightly browned around edges.cool 1 minute;then remove from cookie sheets to wire racks. Cool completely