- 1/2 c
- 3 oz
- cream cheese
- 1 c
- all purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- 1 tsp
- pure vanilla extract
- dash of salt
- 1/2 c
- toffee bits
- 3/4 c
- brown sugar
- morsels of semi sweet or milk chocolate chips
How to Make Toffee Chocolate Tassies
- 1Preheat over to 325 degrees.
Beat the first 3 ingredients until well blended. Chill for about an hour.
- 2In a small mixing bowl, beat egg, brown sugar, butter, vanilla and salt until well blended.
- 3Roll the dough into 24 one inch balls.
Place into ungreased mini muffin pans.
- 4I gently pressed the dough around to make the side a little higher and make a well in the middle. Pour about a teaspoon of Heath bits into each muffin cup.
- 5Add 3 milk or semi sweet chocolate chips to each cup.
- 6Pour in enough of the liquid mixture to almost fill the cups. Be careful not to fill all the way up to the top or else they will spill while they are cooking.
- 7Bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden.
Remove from oven and allow to cool. Then ENJOY!