'Tis The Season Macaroons
How to Make 'Tis The Season Macaroons
- Preheat your oven to 350 and foil line and grease baking sheets and set aside.
- Combine coconut, sweetened condensed milk,vanilla extract in a large bowl and stir in morsels. Mix well.
- Drop by level tablespoon or cookie scoop onto prepared baking sheets; press each cookie lightly with the back of spoon or cookie scoop.
- Place in preheted oven for 10 to 14 minutes or until lightly browned around the edges.
- Remove from oven and place on wire racks to cool completely. Store loosely covered at room temperature.