Tina's BEST sugar cookies ever made
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 cpowdered sugar
2 c`white sugar
2 cbutter or regular margerine
2 cvegetable oil
8 cflour plus 8 heaping tablespoons
2 tspbaking soda
2 tspcream of tartar
1 tspalmond or lemon extract if desired
How to Make Tina's BEST sugar cookies ever made
- cream butter or margarine and sugars. Blend in oil.
- Add eggs, vanilla and optional almond or lemon extract to mix and blend well.
- sift dry ingredients and add to mixture.
- roll in to balls and place on ungreased cookie sheet Press down lightly with a sugar dipped glass bottom. I look at around for a glass with a pretty pattern on the bottom. The ones I use are leaded glass liquor decanters. I dip in red and green colored sugars for Christmas. The tops of the cookies then have a starburst pattern with festive colors.
- Bake 375 degrees for about 10 minutes.