Thin Crispy Chocolate Chip Cookies
2 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking soda
14 Tbspbutter softened
1 cgranulated sugar
1/3 cpacked light brown sugar
1 1/2 tspvanilla
2 cchocolate chips
How to Make Thin Crispy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cover baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl.
- Using a stand mixer with a paddle attachment or a hand held mixer beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the egg and vanilla and mix just until incorporated. Add the flour mixture to the butter/sugar mixture mixing just until incorporated.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and drop by rounded tablespoons on to parchment covered baking sheets with 2-2 1/2 inches between them.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes or until browned on the edges. Cool on the sheet for 5-7 minutes before transferring to cooking cooling racks.