The Easiest Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies
- 1 c
- creamy peanut butter (reduced fat or generic is not recommended)
- 1 c
- 1 tsp
- hershey's chocolate kisses*
- *using the "meltaway" chocolate kisses work the best, in my opinion, because they stay softer
How to Make The Easiest Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies
- 1In large bowl, cream peanut butter and sugar. Add egg and vanilla; beat until blended.
- 2Roll into 1.5" balls. Place 2" apart on an ungreased baking sheet.
- 3Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes until tops are slightly cracked. Immediately press one chocolate kiss into the center of each cookie.
- 4Cool for 5 minutes on cookie sheet before removing to wire racks.