The Chewy Chocolate Cookie
How to Make The Chewy Chocolate Cookie
- Cream butter and sugar in large mixing bowl. Add eggs and vanilla; blend well.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda & salt. Add to butter mixture; stir to blend. Add chocolate chips. Stir in nuts if desired.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 8 to 9 minutes.
- Remove cookies from oven and let cool for about 1 minute. Transfer to cooling rack until cooled completely. Enjoy!
- Tip: Do not overbake. Cookies will be soft. They will puff during cooking and flatten upon cooling.