"The Best" Sugar Cookies
If you are baking for a crowd, then these are for you..this recipe makes about 5 dozen cookies.
You do not roll these cookies out like an original sugar cookie...these you will roll into balls and then flatten. Easy to make; these are soft, yet crunchy.
How to Make "The Best" Sugar Cookies
- 1Cream together with hand mixer the butter and sugar until well blended. Now add all the ingredients except flour. mix well
- 2Next add one cup at a time of the flour...mixing with hand mixer until the last cup...you may have to stir in by hand. Dough will be a little stiff.
- 3Make 1 1/2 inch balls..roll into sugar, place on cookie sheet and then flatten.
- 4Bake on ungreased cookie sheet at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 5When making them for the holiday's..you can dip into colored sprinkles, sugars..or place candies as desired on top of cookie.