The Best Peanut Butter Cookie
How to Make The Best Peanut Butter Cookie
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray baking sheets with no-stick spray or use parchment paper or silpat.
- In a bowl with an electric mixer beat together peanut butter and sugar until combined.
- Beat in egg and baking soda until combined.
- Measure out heaping teaspoonsful of the dough, roll into balls (about 1 - 1 1/2" in diameter). Place on baking sheet about 1 inch apart.
- With the tines of a fork, flatten balls, making a crisscross pattern.
- Bake in the middle of the oven until pale golden, about 10 minutes. (for crisper cookies, bake 1 minute longer)
- Cool cookies on baking sheet 2 minutes. Then, transfer to racks to cool completely.