★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 pkgyellow cake mix
1 cpeanut butter
1/2 cvegetable oil
How to Make The Best Easy Peanut Butter Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- drop by teaspoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- press a crisscross on the cookie using a fork dipped in water.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes until golden around the edges.
- Cool 1 minute on cookie sheet then remove to rack and cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container. The seldom sit around long enough but try to use them up within a week or they start to get a bit stale.