★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 pkg
- yellow cake mix
- 1 c
- peanut butter
- 1/2 c
- vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp
- eggs, beaten
How to Make The Best Easy Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- 3drop by teaspoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 4press a crisscross on the cookie using a fork dipped in water.
- 5Bake for 10 to 12 minutes until golden around the edges.
- 6Cool 1 minute on cookie sheet then remove to rack and cool completely.
- 7Store in an airtight container. The seldom sit around long enough but try to use them up within a week or they start to get a bit stale.