The BEST Chocolate Cookies Ever!
Please visit my recipe blog at: www.moveablefeast.recipes
You can also find me on Facebook at: facebook.com/groups/893996950983380
3/4 c(1 1/2 sticks) salted butter softened
3/4 clight brown sugar
1/4 cgranulated sugar
2 tspvanilla extract
1 3/4 call-purpose flour
1 tspbaking soda
1 1/2 csemi-sweet chocolate chips
How to Make The BEST Chocolate Cookies Ever!
- To the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the butter on low speed until smooth, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the chocolate chips, and beat for a few seconds on low speed.
- Place cookie dough balls on a baking sheet, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F, line a baking sheet with parchment paper, or spray with cooking spray.
- Allow cookies to cool on the baking sheet for at least 10 minutes. Enjoy with a big glass of ice cold milk!