The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 c
- bread flour
- 1/2 tsp
- baking soda
- 1/8 tsp
- 180 g
- unsalted butter, melted
- 1 c
- packed dark brown sugar
- 1/4 c
- granulated sugar
- egg yolk
- 2 tsp
- pure vanilla extract
- 2 c
- semisweet chocolate cips
How to Make The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1Whisk the flour, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl.
- 2In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, mix the melted butter and sugars together until smooth. Beat in the egg, egg yolk, and vanilla extract until combined, scraping down the bowl as needed.
- 3Add in your dry ingredients. Mix on low until combined. Mix in the chips until incorporated.
- 4Put it in the fridge to set for at least an hour.
- 5Preheat your oven to 350 or 320 convection bake. Using an ¼ measuring cup or ice cream scoop, scoop out ¼ sized of dough at a time, lay them on the prepared baking sheets, spaced about 2 inches apart.
- 6Break the dough into 2 and stick them back together, this will give a beautiful cookie.
- 7Bake the cookies for 18 to 19 minutes.
- 8Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for 10 minutes, then serve warm or transfer to a wire rack and let cool completely.