The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
2 cbread flour
1/2 tspbaking soda
180 gunsalted butter, melted
1 cpacked dark brown sugar
1/4 cgranulated sugar
2 tsppure vanilla extract
2 csemisweet chocolate cips
How to Make The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Whisk the flour, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, mix the melted butter and sugars together until smooth. Beat in the egg, egg yolk, and vanilla extract until combined, scraping down the bowl as needed.
- Add in your dry ingredients. Mix on low until combined. Mix in the chips until incorporated.
- Put it in the fridge to set for at least an hour.
- Preheat your oven to 350 or 320 convection bake. Using an ¼ measuring cup or ice cream scoop, scoop out ¼ sized of dough at a time, lay them on the prepared baking sheets, spaced about 2 inches apart.
- Break the dough into 2 and stick them back together, this will give a beautiful cookie.
- Bake the cookies for 18 to 19 minutes.
- Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for 10 minutes, then serve warm or transfer to a wire rack and let cool completely.