Thanksgiving Turkey Cookies
- 1 roll (16.5 oz) pillsbury™ refrigerated sugar cookies or 1 package (16 oz) pillsbury™ ready to bake!™ refrigerated sugar cookies (24 cookies)
- 1 container (16 oz) chocolate creamy frosting
- candy corn
- orange decorating icing
- miniature candy-coated chocolate baking bits
How to Make Thanksgiving Turkey Cookies
- 1Bake cookies as directed on roll or package. Cool completely, about 10 minutes.
- 2Spoon chocolate frosting into 1-quart Ziploc® Brand storage bag; seal bag. Cut off tiny bottom corner of bag. On each cookie, pipe frosting on outer edge of half of cookie. Arrange candy corn over frosting for feathers.
- 3Pipe orange icing onto each cookie to resemble turkey face and feet. Use orange icing to attach baking bits to turkey face for eyes. Pipe black gel on baking bits for centers of eyes.