Thanksgiving Turkey Cookies-Shortcut Recipe
- dozen store bought soft baked sugar cookies
- 1 can(s)
- chocolate fudge cake icing
- 1 c
- confectioners' sugar
- candy corn
- candy eyes(find in the cake decorating section of grocery store) or at a cake supply store/can use mini m&m's for eyes as well
How to Make Thanksgiving Turkey Cookies-Shortcut Recipe
- 1Sift confectioners' sugar into a medium sized bowl. Add the can of icing and blend until smooth.
- 2-Spread icing on top of each cookie.
-Place 6 candy corn on one side of cookie arranging in a semi-circle to resemble turkey tail feathers.
-Place 1 candy corn in the center of bottom of ccokie and place eyes above in center.