By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 cbutter, softened
1/2 cconfectioners' sugar
1.5 tspvanilla extract
1 dash(es)baking powder
3/4 cfinely chopped pecans
How to Make Tea Cookies
- In a bowl, beat together the butter and the powdered sugar until smooth and creamy.
- Add vanilla and blend together flour, salt and dash of baking powder.
- Add flour mix to butter mix, blend well.
- Add the chopped nuts, combine well.
- Roll the dough out into two balls and wrap in platic wrap and chill for at least 1 hour.
- Flatten dough out and cut into 15-16 equal sized pieces.
- Shape into marble sized balls and place on ungreased cookiesheets.
- Bake at 375-400 degrees for 10-12 minutes each sheet until firm but NOT brown.
- While still warm roll into powdered sugar, then let cool and roll in sugar again.