Taste of Home's Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookies
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1/2 cbutter, softened
2/3 cpacked brown sugar
1 tspvanilla extract
1 call purpose flour
3/4 cquick cooking oats
3/4 tspbaking soda
2/3 cdried cherries, chopped
1/2 csemisweet chocolate chips
How to Make Taste of Home's Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookies
- In a small bowl, cream the butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Combine the flour, oats, baking soda and salt; gradually add to the creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in cherries and chocolate chips.
- Drop batter by scant 1/4 cupfuls 3 inches apart onto an ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees fahrenheit for 14-16 minutes or until cookies are golden brown.
- Cool for 1 minute before removing from baking sheets to wire racks. Store in an airtight container (such as Rubbermaid)