Tart Lemon Bars
How to Make Tart Lemon Bars
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2Mix 2 cups of flour and confectioner's sugar together. Cut in the butter or margarine. Mix well until the dough resembles pie dough consistency. Press the dough into a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- 3Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- 4Beat together eggs, sugar, 4 tablespoons flour, lemon juice and lemon rind for at least 1 minute. Pour the mixture over the baked crust.
- 5Bake the bars another 20 minutes, or until the lemon topping has set. Sprinkle with confectioner's sugar when cooled.