1 lbsoft butter
1 cbrown sugar
1 1/2 tspsalt
1 tspbaking soda
3 1/2 cflour
How to Make Tahini Cookies
- combine butter, tahini, eggs, brown sugar and vanilla in mixing bowl and beat on medium speed until creamy and blended.
- Add dry ingredients which have been stirred together or sifted together and blend all together until dough is mixed well.
- chill dough until cold either in freezer or frig depending on how quickly you want to make them.
- preheat oven to 350 degrees when ready to bake them
- butter cookie sheets and drop by hand or spoon in whatever size balls you want them. They do not spread much so you can place them about an inch or so apart. Sprinkle with sugar and bake them about 10-12 minutes until bottoms are turning golden brown.
- Remove carefully from sheet and place on a wire rack to cool. (If you can wait that long before eating them!)