Swiss Miss Funfetti Cookies
1 1/2 cflour
1/2 tspbaking soda
1/2 tspvanilla extract
3/4 cfunfetti frosting
2 pkgswiss miss hot chocolate
·chocolate chips optional
How to Make Swiss Miss Funfetti Cookies
- Preheat over to 350 degrees
- In a bowl combine the flour salt and baking soda.
- In another bowl mix the frosting, egg, vanilla, and sugar with a mixer.
- By hand mix together the dry and wet ingredients and make sure they are well combined.
- Open the Swiss Miss chocolate mix and pour in a shallow bowl. Take a tablespoon full of cookie dough and roll into a ball and roll in the Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate Mix and place on cookie sheet.
- Flatten slightly and bake for 10 to 12 minutes....let cool for a couple of minutes before removing off the cookie sheet.