Super Soft Sugar Cookies
How to Make Super Soft Sugar Cookies
- 1Cream the butter and sugar together.
- 2Beat in eggs, vanilla, sour cream, soda and salt.
- 3Scrape the sides of bowl and make sure well blended.
- 4Add flour one cup at a time, mixing well. Chill 20 min.
- 5roll out and cut in to desired shapes. only roll out dough 3-4 times, more than that dough becomes tough.
- 6Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes or until very light brown. Cool completely.
- 7**Note- you can use any flavor of extract you like i just like the slight citrus flavor. you can also use sour cream instead of yogurt.