Super Easy S'mores Bar Cookies
1/4 csoftened butter
1/4 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1/2 tspvanilla extract
1 chungry jack® complete buttermilk pancake & waffle mix (just add water)
1 cgraham cracker crumbs, divided
1 csemi-sweet chocolate chips
3 cmini marshmallows
·crisco® original non-stick cooking spray
How to Make Super Easy S'mores Bar Cookies
- HEAT oven to 350°F and line an 8-inch square baking pan with foil, extending foil over edge of pan. Spray with no-stick cooking spray.
- In large bowl, with electric mixer, BEAT; butter, brown sugar and sugar, until creamy.
- Beat in egg and vanilla until smooth.
- Stir pancake mix and 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs in medium bowl. Gradually stir into sugar mixture until combined. Press evenly into bottom of prepared pan.
- BAKE 10 to 12 minutes or until set.
- Top with a layer of chocolate chips and a layer of marshmallows. Sprinkle 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs over top.
- BAKE 5 to 7 minutes or until marshmallow are puffy.
- Cool completely. Remove from pan using edges of foil. Cut into bars with a serrated knife dipped in water. Separate bars immediately after cutting.
- Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Serving Size (1 bar of 16), Calories 180 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 170mg, Total Carbohydrate 29g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 19g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 4%.