Super Easy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 c
- brown sugar
- 1/4 c
- crisco® butter flavor all-vegetable shortening
- 1/4 c
- softened butter
- 3 Tbsp
- 1 Tbsp
- vanilla extract
- large egg
- 3 c
- hungry jack® complete chocolate chip pancake & waffle mix
- 1 c
- semi-sweet chocolate chips, or flavor or your choice. this works well with mint chips too.
How to Make Super Easy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1HEAT oven to 350°F.
- 2In a large bowl beat with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy; brown sugar, shortening, butter, milk and vanilla; then beat in egg.
- 3BLEND in pancake mix and chocolate chips by hand until well combined.
- 4Drop rounded tablespoonfuls of dough 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheet.
- 5BAKE 10 to 13 minutes or until set in center and edges are lightly browned.
- 6Place baking sheet on a rack and cool 2 minutes, the remove cookies to wire rack to cool completely.
- 7NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Serving Size (1 cookie of 48), Calories 80 (Calories from Fat 30), Total Fat 3.5g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 85mg, Total Carbohydrate 13g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 6g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.