Sugar-n-Spice Cookies(from pancake mix!)
- 2/3 c
- butter, or coconut oil, softened
- 3/4-1 c
- brown sugar(i used sucanat)**
- 1 tsp
- pinch of salt
- 3 c
- pancake mix(use a whole grain pancake mix to keep these healthier!)
- 3t sugar+1 1/2t cinnamon for rolling
How to Make Sugar-n-Spice Cookies(from pancake mix!)
- 1Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a baking tray.
- 2Stir together the butter or c.o., sugar, eggs, vanilla and salt. Blend in the pancake mix.
- 3Shape into 1 in. balls and roll in the cinnamon/sugar mixture. Place on the tray 2 in. apart.
- 4Bake 8-10 min. until golden brown.
- 5**I made these with 1c sucanat and they were PLENTY sweet. If I had used regular brown sugar, they would have definitely been too sweet(for me). Next time, I will reduce the sugar.