Sugar Cookies, by my big sisser "Vicki"
How to Make Sugar Cookies, by my big sisser "Vicki"
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl
- cream butter and sugar, beat in egg, add vanilla
- slowly add dry ingredient to butter sugar mixture mix well
- chill at least 1 hour
- roll out on lightly floured surface to 1/8 to 1/4 inch thickness (I do 1/4 cause I like the crispy edges and soft center, YUM), cut out your cookies,and bake at 375 for 8 to 10 minutes( my personal note is dont let then brown on the edges it makes them to crunchy)
- I do use Icing on them but I'll have to call my SISTER Because I lost that recipe UGH!! Thats her recipe too Lol I'll post it as soon as I reach her :) Enjoy