How to Make Sugar Cookies
- 1- Combine sugar and lard in a mixing bowl by using an electric mixer.
- Add egg and vanilla.
- Add the dry ingredients.
- Select a glass or container with a flat bottom approximately 3" in diameter.
- Drop dough by teaspoonful onto a cookie sheet and press with the sugared glass.
- Re-sugar the glass and press again gently.
- Add colored sugars to dipping bowl for seasonal cookies.
- 2- Bake for about 8-10 minutes in a pre-heated 350 degree oven.
- Do not let the cookies get brown.